Planning / Community Development - Permits
Effective January 1, 2011
All builders will be required to submit a professional sealed "As-built foundation plan" before scheduling a framing inspection for their projects.
- Required Permits Residential/Mandatory Residential Inspections
- Residential Permit Submission Checklist
- Building/Zoning Permit Application Requirements
- Decks / Patios / Fences / Walls / Misc
- Building Plan Notes for Compliance and Plan Approval
Construction Complaint: c/o PA Attorney General Office at www.attorneygeneral.gov.
Contractor: verify if Home Improvement Contractor registered: The office number is 1-888-520-6680.
Department of Agriculture for Restaurant Inspections: Region 7 office number 610-649-1003.
Department of Labor and Industry: www.dli.state.pa.us
Your Home in Lower Macungie Township
What every property owner should know.