Bills are issued four times per year (on a quarterly basis) for sewer and trash, and are due within 30 days from the date of issuance. Checks are to be made payable to: Lower Macungie Township.
These options are for sewer and trash payments only. Your water bill payment should be made to Lehigh County Authority. Payments can be made:
- By mail: Lower Macungie Township, 3400 Brookside Road, Macungie, PA. NO CASH PLEASE.
- In person at the Township Office, 3400 Brookside Road, Macungie, PA. CASH, CHECK, or CREDIT CARD.
- Drop Box: You may leave your payment in the drop box by the front door of the Township Offices at any time. NO CASH PLEASE.
- Online: The Easiest Way to Pay Your Utility Bill! Our new online bill payment option saves you time and gives you more flexibility in how you pay your utility bill. If you have an internet connection and an e-mail address, you can now pay your utility bill online. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you no longer have to write a check each quarter or find a stamp when it’s time to send in your payment.
How It Works
We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay, the premier provider for online bill payment systems. When you sign up for online bill payment you get a unique password that you use to access your personal account at XpressBillPay.com. Every quarter we’ll send you a reminder e-mail and or a text message to let you know when your utility bill is online. Then, just log in through your Web browser and view your utility bill, which will look like the paper statement you’re familiar with. Select a payment type — credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer — enter the information, and you’re done! Keep in mind when using a credit card upon expiration you will need to update your account so the payment can be processed. It’s that easy, and it only takes you a few minutes each quarter.
How to Sign Up
1) Go to www.XpressBillPay.com. We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay to provide you with online bill payment service.
2) Click on “Create a free account.” If you’ve already signed up with Xpress Bill Pay, you can log in with your e-mail address and password.
3) Follow the instructions on the screen. You will need a valid e-mail address to create an account. Once you’ve submitted your information, you will receive a default password by e-mail.
4) Go back to http://www.XpressBillPay.com and log in using your e-mail address and password. The “Add e-Bills” page appears. Follow the instructions on the screens to add us to your Xpress Bill Pay account.
Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to go online at any time to view and pay your utility bills. Remember when entering your account number do not use the decimal (example: 123401).
610-966-4343 x 112