Public Safety - Mission Statement
Objectives of the Public Safety Commission are stated in the following Mission Statement:
- The Public Safety Commission is not a deciding body.
- The Public Safety Commission makes recommendations to the Board of Commissioners on public safety issues.
- Task and assignments come before the Public Safety Commission through the Township Manager, the Board of Commissioners, township residents, community organizations, and problems identified by the commission.
- Public Safety Commission meetings are open to the public.
- Public Safety commission meetings are held at 7:00 P.M. on the third Tuesday of each month at the Lower Macungie Township Building.
- Input from township residents is very important and welcomed by the Public safety Commission