Community Center Expansion
Lower Macungie Township Community Center Expansion
The addition to the Community Center side of the project will consist of:
- Separate Lobby on the rear of the building.
- One large Community Room that can be divided into two smaller rooms.
- One Gymnasium that will include a divider curtain to accommodate concurrent separate activities. These activities will include basketball, volleyball, aerobics, pickle ball, and many others.
- New restroom facilities and a new parking lot.
- New enlarged front reception area.
The addition to the Library side of the project will consist of:
- One large Multipurpose Room that can divided into two smaller rooms.
- New Children's library with dedicated Children's Program Room.
- New restroom facilities.
- New Quiet Study area.
- Additional Offices and Storage areas.
This 19,435 square foot building expansion and corresponding site improvements are tentatively scheduled to start late 2017 and final completion by the end of 2018.
Click here to view the project floor plan.
Photos of the construction progress
Week of: August 20, 2018
Week of: August 30, 2018
Week of September 13, 2018
Week of September 20, 2018
Week of September 24, 2018
Week of October 1, 2018