- Posted 11/2: Norfolk Southern Railroad will be repairing the RR crossing on Smith Lane between Mertztown Road & Longswamp Road. Detours will be in effect.
NEW UPDATE POSTED 2/14: Sauerkraut Ln, between Periwinkle Dr & Tuscany Dr may remain closed for up to a two (2) week period. New Traffic Detour is in place.
East bound-Turn right on Periwinkle Dr. Turn Left onto Silvano Dr-turn left on Sunflower Dr. Turn right on Sauerkraut Dr. West bound-Turn right on Tuscany Dr, turn left on Myrtle Dr. Left on Periwinkle-right on Sauerkraut.
PLEASE OBEY THE POSTED 25 MPH SPEED LIMIT in this residential neighborhood. Click here to view map.
- Weather permitting, authorized Township subcontractors will be performing various types of maintenance on roads. Residents are notified prior to work commencing and roadway signs are also posted prior to any work starting. Thank you in advance for your cooperation during the construction/maintenance.
Click here to view list scheduled for 2019.
- Street-side tree trimming is ongoing by the Public Works Department or our contractors. For more information check website for tree trimming.
ROAD WORK NOTICE
PennDOT CUSTOMER CARE CENTER
- To submit questions, complaints, or concerns to PennDOT, please click on the link below for their Customer Care Center:
- The Customer Care Center will send an electronic response explaining the resolution to your question and or concern with an approximate time in which the work will be completed if required. If you prefer calling, please call 610.798.4280 ext. 100.