- POSTED 9/6: RAILROAD CLOSURE: We have been notified by Norfolk Southern Railroad of their intent to close SR 100 in Macungie Borough at Race Street from Friday, September 13th through Monday, September 16th, 2019 for railroad crossing repair. Closures to take place from 9 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Monday. Detours will be in place.
- POSTED 8/30 - Brookside Road Roadwork: This is a PennDOT project. Roadwork is done at nighttime. The entire project should be complete with lines and legends, guiderail installation, etc. approximately a week after the paving is complete. Their original estimate was to be finished by 9/30/19.
- Street-side tree trimming is ongoing by the Public Works Department or our contractors. For more information check website for tree trimming.
ROAD WORK NOTICE:
Below is an alphabetical listing of the remaining roads that are scheduled for road improvements to take place in 2019.
Valley View Dr
PennDOT CUSTOMER CARE CENTER
- To submit questions, complaints, or concerns to PennDOT, please click on the link below for their Customer Care Center:
- The Customer Care Center will send an electronic response explaining the resolution to your question and or concern with an approximate time in which the work will be completed if required. If you prefer calling, please call 610.798.4280 ext. 100.