ROAD CLOSURE / DETOUR NOTIFICATION:
- Posted 6/12: Our Township Contractor will be line painting (yellow & white lines) in various areas of the Township (WEATHER PERMITTING) for the remainder of this week June 11th – June 15th, 2018. For your safety and to keep your vehicle free of paint, please stay well behind and away from the line painting vehicles. DO NOT PASS these vehicles. Cones will be placed intermittently along the spraying route on the double yellow line. Caution: Paint will be wet.
- Starting Spring 2018, weather permitting, Authorized Township Subcontractors will start crack sealing/road maintenance on the roads listed. Tentative dates for maintenance is April thru July 31st. Further Information will be updated as available. Click here to view the list of roads scheduled for various resurfacing applications.
ROAD WORK NOTICE
- Below is an alphabetical listing of all roads where High Performance Chip Seal/Fog Seal roadwork will take place. Our Contractor (Asphalt Maintenance Solutions) is scheduled to start on Wednesday, May 30th (WEATHER PERMITTING). Signs will be posted 48 hours in advance to allow for ample time to remove vehicles from the roadway. Your cooperation is appreciated. Please click on this link for a sample of the door hanger information which will be supplied by Asphalt Maintenance Solutions.
Creamery Rd. North side
Creamery Rd. South Side
East Texas Rd. (Brookside to Fish Hatchery)
Elm Drive (Maple Hills)
Hidden Valley – East (Minesite Rd to E. Texas Rd.)
Hidden Valley – West (East Texas Rd to Low. Mac. Rd)
Mill Creek Rd (Spr. Creek Rd. to Low Mac Rd.)
Stein Way Court
Weilers Rd. (Pinewind to Schafer Run)
Wild Cherry Lane (Lower Mac. Rd. to Sauerkraut Ln.)
PennDOT CUSTOMER CARE CENTER
- To submit questions, complaints, or concerns to PennDOT, please click on the link below for their Customer Care Center:
- The Customer Care Center will send an electronic response explaining the resolution to your question and or concern with an approximate time in which the work will be completed if required. If you prefer calling, please call 610.798.4280 ext. 100.