- NEW - posted 4/16: Overlook Drive in Olympic Ridge Development
Starting at 7AM on Wednesday, April 17th and continuing on April 18th (if necessary) Township Crews & Contractors will be paving the recently repaired areas on Overlook Drive. The road will be closed to thru traffic.
- Posted 11/2/18: Norfolk Southern Railroad will be repairing the RR crossing on Smith Lane between Mertztown Road & Longswamp Road. Detours will be in effect.
- Weather permitting, authorized Township subcontractors will be performing various types of maintenance on roads. Residents are notified prior to work commencing and roadway signs are also posted prior to any work starting. Thank you in advance for your cooperation during the construction/maintenance.
Click here to view list scheduled for 2019.
- Street-side tree trimming is ongoing by the Public Works Department or our contractors. For more information check website for tree trimming.
ROAD WORK NOTICE
PennDOT CUSTOMER CARE CENTER
- To submit questions, complaints, or concerns to PennDOT, please click on the link below for their Customer Care Center:
- The Customer Care Center will send an electronic response explaining the resolution to your question and or concern with an approximate time in which the work will be completed if required. If you prefer calling, please call 610.798.4280 ext. 100.