Ancient Oak South
Ancient Oaks South Park
3.69 Acres - Mini Park
6354 Mulberry Lane Macungie PA 18062
Parking and Access
- street parking only
- accessible from Sequoia Drive, Manzanita Drive, and Mulberry Lane.
- extensive playground
- multiple sports fields
- a handicap-accessible pavilion with a picnic table
- play lot with one large play structure, four adult swings, two baby swings, and one handicap-secure swing. There is also one four-man seesaw, three spring riding toys (one plane, motorcycle, and bird), and a table with four seats. There are also three benches facing the play lot.
- two soccer goals
- 1 full-court macadam basketball court
- 1 volleyball net with a bench facing it
- a memory stone has been placed under a nearby tree in memory of Lauren Katchur
- Picnic tables (1994)
- Pavilion (1994)
- Game Time play structure (6/94)
- Volleyball net and posts (8/95) $95.00
- Small Play structure (6/30/95) $9,742.00
- Large wooden play structure (with slides, tire, climbing, etc.) removed 1997
- New Swing set
- Handicap Swing (7/05) $438.95
June 3, 1980 from Robert J. Gatti for $1.00. Recorded by deed, volume 1280, page 618-621.