Camp Olympic Barn ~ It is Lower Macungie Township policy to rent this new facility only for adult events, such as small wedding receptions, anniversary parties, showers and adult birthday parties. (No children or teen parties).
Barn Interior ~ It offers a large party area with a small prep kitchen. Kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, sink
and a microwave (no stove).
Camp Olympic Park - 11/6/19: The Pump Park located at Camp Olympic is now open.
3120 S. Cedar Crest Blvd., Emmaus, PA 18049
Accommodates 135 guests, dimensions: 52' x 37'
Availability 8AM - Midnight
60" round tables: 15
8' rectangular tables: 3
Kitchen offers sink, refrigerator, microwave (no oven/stovetop)
Parking and Access
- Newly constructed parking lot.
- It is located near the Pool Wildlife Sanctuary in the SE corner of the Township.
- two picnic pavilions (Dawn - Dusk) Alcohol Prohibited. Inflatable rides and bounce houses prohibited.
- 3 basketball courts
- one informal baseball / softball field
- picnic tables
- restrooms accessible dawn to dusk (same as park hours)
- open lawn areas used by Flag Footbal League
- Disc Golf Course
- Macadam Pump Park
- Zipline, rope climber, 2 -5- yr. old play structure, arch swing
Bartholomew Center for the Preservation of Lower Macungie Township History
The Camp Olympic Barn is also the home of the Bartholomew History Museum. It is located on the lower level and is open Sundays 1-4 p.m.