Hidden Valley Park
2.92 Acres (play area) and 2.76 Acres (detention pond) - Mini Park
4930 Meadowview Drive Macungie P 18062
Parking and Access
- Accessible from Meadowview Drive and Bridlepath Drive at the PP&L 100' power line right-of-way
- Street parking on Meadowview and Bridlepath Drives.
- one half-court macadam basketball court
- one regular volleyball court
- play lot with one large play structure featuring slides, climbing bars, etc.
- two benches face the playground
- large area of recreational space
- one soccer goal
- the surface of playground is covered with Fibar Safety Surface.
- Please be aware that there are no restrooms at Hidden Valley Park
- Basketball post/goal (11/93) $486.00
- Half-court basketball (10/93) $2,000.00
- Soccer goal (1998)
- Landscaping- Transplant Trees (8/94) $900.00
The 2.92 acre play area was acquired by the Township in August 1988 according to the deed recorded in Book 1425, Page 0362. The 2.76 acre detention pond was acquired April 1993 from Hidden Valley Associates at a cost of $1.00.