Spring Ridge Crossing
Spring Ridge Crossing Park
5586 Spring Ridge Drive West
Macungie, PA 18062
Parking and Access
- located just northeast of the center of the Township
- upper level flat fields have a paved lot to provide safe off-street parking. The lower section of the park can be accessed by a paved drive.
- new softball field with parking for users of the field and new trail
- two soccer fields and plenty of open space
- newly planted trees are located throughout the park and along Spring Ridge Drive part of the park
- township has developed a Green Growth Zone to protect the Little Lehigh Creek and ground water and provide habitat for wildlife
- walking path extends along the creek to Brookside Road to Wild Cherry Lane, completing a segment of the Township’s Greenway Trail.
- Connections to the Little Lehigh Creek include a walking path and handicapped parking area for fishing activities