- Parks and Facilities
Camp Olympic Park
- 2 Pavilions (Dawn to Dusk)
- 3 Basketball Courts
- Disc Golf Course
- Macadam Pump Park
- Open Lawn Area
- Picnic Tables
- Zipline, Rope Climber, Play Structure, Arch Swing
Parking & Access
- There are two parking lots located in the first section of the park located next to the restrooms, picnic pavilions and basketball courts.
- Newly constructed parking lots are also located across the bridge next to the Camp Olympic Barn, eco playground, and pump park.
- It is located near the Pool Wildlife Sanctuary in the Southeast corner of the Township
Camp Olympic Barn
Lower Macungie Township offers this beautiful facility for adult events, such as small wedding receptions, anniversary parties, showers and adult birthday parties. (No children or teen parties).The barn interior offers a large party area with a small prep kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, sink, and a microwave (no stove). Browse the online Lower Macungie Township facility rental options.
Bartholomew Center for the Preservation of Lower Macungie Township History
The Camp Olympic Barn is also the home of the Bartholomew History Museum. The Lower Macungie Township Historical Society, founded in 1989, operates this museum, located in the lower level of the Barn. It is open Sundays from 1 pm to 4 pm.